DCLM Daily Manna 12 May 2021 Devotional
DCLM Daily Manna 12 May 2021 Devotional
DEEPER LIFE DCLM DAILY MANNA DEVOTIONAL WEDNESDAY 12TH MAY 2021 – JUDGMENT IS ON THE WAY-PASTOR W.F KUMUYI
The Topic of Deeper Life Daily Manna Devotional for 12th May 2021 Is “JUDGMENT IS ON THE WAY“
13. Then said Esther, If it pleases the king, let it be granted to the Jews which are in Shushan to do tomorrow also according to unto this day’s decree, and let Haman’s ten sons be hanged upon the gallows.
ALSO, CHECK DCLM Daily Manna 7 May 2021 Devotional
14. And the king commanded it so to be done, and the decree was given at Shushan, and they hanged Haman’s ten sons.
15. For the Jews that were in Shushan gathered themselves together on the fourteenth day also of the month Adar, and slew three hundred men at Shushan, but on the prey, they laid not their hand.
ALSO, CHECK Rhapsody Of Realities 12 May 2021
16. But the other Jews that were in the king’s provinces gathered themselves together, and stood for their lives, and had rest from their enemies, and a slew of their foes seventy and five thousand, but they laid not their hands on the prey,
17. On the thirteenth day of the month Adar; and on the fourteenth day of the same rested they and made it a day of feasting and gladness.
18. But the Jews that were at Shushan assembled together on the thirteenth day thereof, and on the fourteenth thereof, and on the fifteenth day of the same they rested and made it a day of feasting and gladness.
19. Therefore the Jews of the villages, that dwelt in the unwalled towns, made the fourteenth day of the month Adar a day of gladness and feasting, and a good day, and of sending portions one to another.
“But the other Jews that were in the king’s provinces gathered themselves together, and stood for their lives, and had rest from their enemies, and a slew of their foes seventy and five thousand, but they laid not their hands on the prey.”
Among a nationality in West Africa, there is a saying that describes the Almighty as “the King you don’t see, but whose works fill the universe.” They define the Lord in His creation and in the influence of nature on them. In the book of Esther, we do not get to hear God mentioned but He is everywhere. The story of the supernatural deliverance of the Jews in the provinces of the Medo-Persian Empire in the book predates the view of the Africans about the Invisible God who can only be ‘seen’ when He performs preternatural feats.
ALSO, CHECK DCLM Daily Manna 22 February 2021
Although there is no mention of God’s name in the book of Esther, He maintains a commanding presence to prove that He would not look on while the annihilation of the Jews was being planned by the enemies of His people. He would not permit the destruction of the nation which would produce the Saviour of the world. He reversed all the laws promulgated to abort His plan through the promotion of Esther and Mordecai. Only a God in complete charge of “all power in heaven and on earth” can cause this reversal for a people on the brink of destruction.
Daily Manna 12 May 2021
In the euphoria of their victory, the preserved Jews maintained their integrity by refraining from plundering the goods of their adversaries. Their struggle was a matter of life and death beyond a quest for material prosperity. There was no room for carnal considerations. It was a noble mission to partner with the Lord to bring judgment upon a nation acting contrary to a heavenly project.
Uncompromising Christians passing through persecution can take solace in the story of the Jews in the book of Esther. The Lord will not spare those maltreating and threatening them. He will move on behalf of His people and will turn the tide against the foes of the gospel if they refuse to repent.
THOUGHT FOR THE DAY: God’s sword is dangling over hardened enemies of the Cross.
Daily Manna is the daily devotional of the Deeper Christian Life Bible Ministry (DCLM). It is an extraction of God’s Word designed to draw the sincere seeker closer to God on a daily basis through an insightful exposition and analysis of God’s Word.